Monday, January 19, 2015

Local Tournament and Squig Unit Fillers

Last Sunday I played in a local tournament and got second.  I credit my placing to having absolutely everything go right with my army.  I failed animosity just twice in three games.  I was rolling 7s to hit stuff with the bolt throwers.  I footed a unit of Kroxigors and repeat stomped four times.  I like to think that my generalship matters, but sometimes Gork and/or Mork smiles on you after taking games away from you.  Go Green (and red)!







Also, I made up some squig unit fillers for my big goblin units.  One of our club members has a beastmen army and he converted cold ones to be unit fillers for his Gor units.  I thought it was a great idea and wanted some of my own.

I found some squig-looking models from Kromlech.  They are NICE models and perfect castings.  I cannot recommend them enough.  I've bought several things for my Ork army and every time, stuff has looked great.  They also throw in an ork torso or set of legs for free.  It's a really good company.

Without further ado, here's a picture of the unit fillers:



No comments:

Post a Comment